Do you need advice on marketing, PR or setting up a business in the borough? Maybe you have a burning question about a business contract, cashflow or intellectual property? Whatever challenges you’re facing and whatever stage your business is at, we can connect you with the right expert to help you succeed.
- How to do your own PR: Dawn Bartlett, Grace Consultancy
- Validate your business idea/How to scale up your business: Nick Howe, Regional Enterprise Manager, NatWest
- Business rates: James Cox, Wandsworth Council
- How to make your brand matter and stand out from the crowd Rosie Halfhead & Neil Stevens, R-Co
- How to set up a food business in the borough: Andrew Proom, Wandsworth Council, Food Safety Team
- Get help to kickstart your business idea (18-30-year olds): Regina Edada, The Prince’s Trust
- Business law, employment law, contracts & agreements: Thejaka Pinidiya, Hodder’s Law
- How to protect your business IP & avoid infringement – Intellectual Property Office
- How to use social media to grow your business: Spin Brands
- Starting and marketing your business in the borough: Jenni Asiama, Economic Development Office, Wandsworth Council
- Need funding your start up? Learn more about the Government-backed Start up Loan scheme
Click on the advice clinic you’d like to attend. Each session lasts 30 minutes. Please note if you are late, your slot may be given to someone else.