Do you need advice on marketing, PR or setting up a business in the borough? Maybe you have a burning question about a business contract, cashflow or intellectual property? Whatever challenges you’re facing and whatever stage your business is at, we can connect you with the right expert to help you succeed.
- Small Business Cashflow Management: Zac Quinn, GQ Consulting
- Need funding your start up? Learn more about the Government-backed Start up Loan scheme SOLD OUT
- Get help to kickstart your business idea (18-30-year olds): Regina Edada, The Prince’s Trust SOLD OUT
- Business law, employment law, contracts & agreements: Thejaka Pinidiya, Hodder’s Law SOLD OUT
- How to protect your business IP & avoid infringement – Intellectual Property Office SOLD OUT
- Business Plan development/Validate your business idea: Luke Pharaoh, Virgin Start Up
- How to do your own PR: Dawn Bartlett, Grace Consultancy – SOLD OUT
- Validate your business idea/How to scale up your business: Nick Howe, Regional Enterprise Manager, NatWest SOLD OUT
- Business rates: James Cox, Wandsworth Council – SOLD OUT
- How to make your brand matter and stand out from the crowd Rosie Halfhead & Neil Stevens, R-Co SOLD OUT
- How to set up a food business in the borough: Andrew Proom, Wandsworth Council, Food Safety Team – SOLD OUT
- Get marketing tips for your small business: Binita Walia, Marketing & Communications Consultant – SOLD OUT
- How to use social media to grow your business: Spin Brands – SOLD OUT
- Starting and marketing your business in the borough: Jenni Asiama, Economic Development Office, Wandsworth Council – SOLD OUT
Click on the advice clinic you’d like to attend. Each session lasts 30 minutes. Please note if you are late, your slot may be given to someone else.