This workshop will explain how media coverage is a powerful tool that will help you to reach more customers, build your brand and grow your business. It’s not enough to tell a journalist about your business. You need to communicate what makes your business notable – you need a hook.
Find out how to identify which elements of your business or brand will appeal most to journalists and learn how to create PR campaigns and events that will get the media writing about you.
At this workshop we will explore:
- Which elements of your business or brand will appeal most to journalists
- What your personal business/brand hook is
- How to implement newsworthy partnerships or create events that will get the media writing about you
- How to create a PR campaign that will create visibility for your business/brand on and offline
- How to use media coverage to increase sales
- How to pitch to journalists
- How to use media coverage to secure investment
- How to use media coverage to get buyers to stock your products
You will leave the session with:
• A clear knowledge of how to create your press kit
• An understanding of how to create a 12-month media coverage plan for your business
• An action plan that enables you to embrace visibility and take your brand notoriety to the next level!
• An understanding of how to make your business appeal to journalists and secure the media coverage which will raise your profile.