Learn how to find your ‘hook’, pitch to journalists and get coverage and column inches for your company in this masterclass by Jessica Huie, the founder of award-winning PR agency JHPR. Jessica has worked in PR for over 20 years and in addition to high profile clients such as Samuel L Jackson, Hilary Devey and the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, she has worked with a large range of small business owners.
PR is often viewed as a luxury beyond the reach of most small businesses. This practical session will inform you on the necessity of PR for business growth, and how it will help you reach more customers, build your brand and expand.
Discover which elements of your business or brand will appeal most to journalists – your ‘hook’ – and learn how to create PR campaigns and events that will get the media writing about you.
At this workshop we will explore:
- Which elements of your business or brand will appeal most to journalists
- What your personal business/brand hook is
- How to implement newsworthy partnerships or create events that will get the media writing about you
- How to create a PR campaign that will create visibility for your business/brand on and offline
- How to use media coverage to increase sales
- How to pitch to journalists
- How to use media coverage to secure investment
- How to use media coverage to get buyers to stock your products
You will leave the session with:
• A clear knowledge of how to create your press kit
• An understanding of how to create a 12-month media coverage plan for your business
• An action plan that enables you to embrace visibility and take your brand notoriety to the next level!
• An understanding of how to make your business appeal to journalists and secure the media coverage which will raise your profile.
Book your place early to be entered into a prize draw to win a three-month free membership to Citycise Fitness Studio and Waterstones books vouchers.