Find out how to build a brilliant new website to showcase your blog, portfolio or business in this hands-on masterclass with digital marketer David Fernando, managing director of Terra Ferma Media and Adam Leone from WordPress.
Learn the skills you need to create and manage a WordPress site – all in the space of half a day.
This session will cover:
- An introduction to WordPress
- Setting up a basic WordPress website
- Publishing posts and pages
- How to update and manage your content
- Creating a stylish design for your site with WordPress themes
- Improving the functionality of your website with WordPress plugins
- How to increase web traffic using search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques
- Practical exercises on your laptop, plus follow-up downloads and video tutorial links
Please bring along your own PC or Mac laptop and charger that is able to connect to the Internet – WiFi access will be available to all attendees. No spares will be available on the day – so it’s essential you bring your own computer along.
Prize draw: Book your place early to win free membership for one month (plus free use of facilities) at Le Bureau co-working space in Battersea.