Have you ever struggled to grow your business? Been unsure whether to push for more growth or not? Do you see opportunities to grow but get nervous or hesitate?
Have you ever attempted growth but felt like you are stuck in a “catch-22”? Have you lost sight of the best way forward? Do you still have unfulfilled ambitions and want to reignite your drive to grow?
Any “yes” answers? Then we are guessing you have been going for long enough to know how hard it is to run, never mind grow, a successful business. The decision to take your business to the next level can be a difficult one to make without knowing in advance how it will all pan out. However, these decisions are a must if you want your business to reach its true potential and realise your life’s dreams.
Successful growth is about how quickly you grasp the best opportunities for growth and how you ensure you make the most of them. This seminar will address which opportunities you should act on and how to ensure plans for growth turn into the outcomes of more business and more profit. Business coaches Beverley Corson and Robert Copping will help you identify where the opportunities lie for your business, which are the right opportunities for you, and how to be in the operational and financial position to realise them.
During this session you will:
– Be challenged to consider the question “to grow or not to grow”? And, how far and how fast to grow?
– Get insight into how to decide which opportunities for growth are the best for you
– Better understand typical barriers to growth as the first step to overcoming them
– Learn how to maximise on the big AND small opportunities for growth in your business
– Consider what it takes to successfully drive your business through its next growth phase with confidence
– Learn how to make best use of your own or external funding to achieve the growth you want
– Be inspired and motivated to reach for your potential!
Beverley Corson, founder and director of Engineering Business Growth Ltd., is a leadership and business growth coach delivering business strategy, business plans, business, leadership and personal performance coaching, marketing & sales strategy, campaign planning and sales coaching. She launched the “Next Level Business Club” with her business partner, Bryan Charter, 18 months ago and is successfully running growth clubs in Battersea and Wimbledon for multiple established small business owners from a variety of sectors and has plans to scale.
Robert Copping, founder and director of Sightpath Ltd, and non executive director of several firms, is a business mentor, coach and strategist, specialising in business modelling, increasing business valuations, business planning, business funding, exit strategy and planning. He is the author of The Heart of Business Success: How to overcome the Catch-22s of growing your business.
This event is hosted by a third party as a ‘fringe’ event to the main Wandsworth Enterprise Month programme.