Are you a budding entrepreneur who wants to take the plunge and start up something amazing?
Join Enterprise Nation, the UK’s most active small business community, at this fun and friendly, one-day start-up class for entrepreneurs who want to start their own business or have recently done so.
Learn from Henry C. Blanchard, small business expert at Enterprise Nation, how to turn your idea into a business or develop your existing start-up – in just one day.
Whether you’ve already started your business or simply have an idea, there is always plenty to learn at this one-day event:
- How to uncover your BIG idea and research the market
- 5 points to include in a business plan
- The must-dos: register the company and protect your brand
- Straight forward finance and easy budgeting techniques
- All things web: building a business online
- Make some noise! Successful marketing and social media on a budget
- Team work: how to grow the business without growing the home
- Happy customers and balanced business – you can achieve it all!
Inspiring entrepreneurs: Get practical tips from our panel of award-winning entrepreneurs: James Hickson, founder We Brought Beer, Tania Rahman, founder Chit Chaat Chai and Christian Steele, Co-founder Wash Doctors, who will share how they started their business, some of the challenges they faced and the tools they’ve used to stay motivated.
This event is fun, friendly and welcoming. You will have plenty of time to ask questions, meet like-minded entrepreneurs and share your experiences on the day.
Prize draw: Book your place early to win free membership for one month (plus free use of facilities) at Le Bureau co-working space in Battersea or a half-day mentoring session with R-CO (choose to focus on strategy, branding, marketing, sales, or stakeholder engagement).