Hunt attention online, turn clicks into customers.
Want to know how the fastest-growing global brands are mastering social media advertising? James Green, founder and director of Evergreen Growth & Marketing, will take you from beginner to expert in the most in-demand marketing skill for 2019: how to use Facebook and Instagram advertising to grow fast!
- 1 in 4 posts on your Facebook and Instagram timelines are adverts
- 96% of marketers consider social media advertising the most effective form of advertising available
- Time spent on social media is increasing across all ages groups in the UK
There is a huge opportunity today for entrepreneurs who are willing to get smarter with digital marketing. Imagine what could happen to your business if you could consistently identify and target the exact customers who are interested, reach them more often, all whilst monitoring the results of every £ you spend? The hottest tech start-ups and e-commerce giants have built their businesses this way. Have you ever wondered how Amazon, ASOS and Skyscanner are all over your timelines with that book/pair of trainers/holiday you were thinking about buying? This workshop will show you how to apply this to your business.
The workshop will cover:
- Finding your perfect customer using Facebook’s Audiences tools
- Setting up effective ad campaigns
- Why pressing that ‘boost post’ is wasting money
- What a pixel is and why it is magic
- How to retarget interested buyers
- Interactive Q+A
This session is perfect for entrepreneurs and businesses who have built a solid business idea and want the skills to rapidly grow their reach and revenue, plus any young professional, freelancer or artist seeking to learn in-demand marketing skills.
James has extensive experience and success in helping businesses hunt attention online and turn clicks into customers, having spent over six figures in advertising on social media platforms. His session is a shortcut to learning the tips, secrets and strategies to get real results.
“Facebook ads is the single greatest marketing opportunity for all businesses… it’s severely underpriced attention” (Gary Vee, 2018)
This event is hosted by a third party as a ‘fringe’ event to the main Wandsworth Enterprise Month programme.