Are you a food or drinks producer wanting to take your business to the next level?
If you’ve been trading for at least a year, come along to this three-hour practical masterclass with leading food expert Jane Milton to find out how to kick-start growth. Jane has over 30 years’ experience and leads a team of food industry specialists. She has built a business working with producers, innovators and retailers, helping them develop ideas and bring them to market cost effectively.
This practical masterclass will focus on:
- Discovering who your customer ‘avatar’ is. Drill down to learn more about them and what matters to them
- Creating a business plan you can work with daily that will help you achieve what you want weekly (we will supply simple templates and work through as a group)
- Managing your time effectively
- Understanding the key figures for your business and what they tell you
- Practical marketing that every growing business can afford (but can’t afford to miss out on)
- Understanding supply chain and routes to market
Book your place early to be entered into a prize draw to win a complimentary coaching session with Susan Jackson Cousin, ActionCoach.
Another one for the diary: on 7 March Jane Milton will host a foodies’ networking event for food/drinks businesses to meet crucial contacts and industry experts. Find out more.