Calling all food businesses!
Facilitated by leading food expert Jane Milton, this meet-the-mentor style networking event is a mouth-watering opportunity to make new contacts and grow your business.
Come and meet food professionals specialising in law, branding, PR, promotion, recruitment, food producers, food PR, distributors, food service and retail experts who will share their experiences and top tips. Over 100 years of combined experience in one room, all wanting to help your food business.
This event is for you if:
- You are a food/drink producer
- You have someone who makes your product under contract
- You sell products to supermarkets
- You run a specialist food/convenience store, pub chain or leisure venue
Those already confirmed attending include:
- Consumer and marketing insight specialists
- Branding and design consultants who work with food SMEs
- A leading expert in large-scale contract foodservice
- An agent with expertise in the organic and health foods market
- A food business lawyer
- PR agencies with food expertise
- Staff from Young Foodies, a community that supports early stage food and drink brands
- Fruit and vegetable specialist
Come armed with a bundle of business cards and your single sentence elevator pitch about what you do. Refreshments provided.
Another one for the diary: on 13 March Jane Milton will host a three-hour masterclass for food/drinks producers wishing to scale up their business. Find out more.